CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not just a rumor...

Views: 8,046
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 924,606

Re: Not just a rumor...

In mammals which make their own ascorbate in their liver, whenever they become physically or mentally stressed, their vit C production increases substantially, in some cases 15-fold. Lots of reasons for that, but the why is not as important as is the fact that it does occur. It is part of the body's stress management system. A person who is low on C may not handle stress well, and the body can be damaged from repeated stresses in a low C condition. The experts say that vitamin C is water soluble so you have to replenish it. This is mostly true, but the body does store some, depending upon the condition of the person's Schade pre-kidney organ.

Low ascorbate levels is why people become wrinkled. The skin loses elasticity due to reduced collagen replenishment ablity following free-radical damage. Keeping ascorbate levels high and eating a nominal amount of protein enhances collagen production, and actually helps the body maintain proper pH, even though many believe protein to be acid-generating and that ascorbic acid makes one acidic.

I'm glad you wrote back. It's also interesting that iron salts themselves exhibit magnetic behaviour. Tiny flecks of ferric and ferrous salts are influenced by a magnet visibly and I wouldn't view corn flake crumbs moving by a magnet to be a big deal, maybe need a magnifying glass and a strong magnet to see it. What is really cool, is synthesizing iron from carbon, as I've done with acetylene gas under the influence of a 15 kilovolt arc at reduced pressure. It's repeatable, and no PhD I've met has an answer, because they're not taught transmutation, just as they're not taught the Dayton Miller, Wilhelm Reich and others proved Einstein's theory to be bunk decades ago. Science has been largely religionized, and old notions are hard to shake, unless one has control over the money supply and news media.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.100 sec, (1)