CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not just a rumor...

Views: 8,137
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 920,532

Re: Not just a rumor...

no, the iron in most supplements, if not ALL supplements, is in the ferrous form, typically ferrous sulphate (copperas) Other forms are availabele, but much of it is the sulfate.

I have never seen ferric iron used in a supplement. Nor have I ever seen metallic iron used. I would be interested in leearning of the use of metallic iron or ferric iron, send a product name and I'll check the label.

My bp was 110/70 last week. Nothing you've written has caused any changes, but thank you for caring.

" As for vit. C acting as an oxidizer, well, in it's pure form it's an acid and acids have that effect in the body"
Not true necessarily. There are many acids which are reduciing in nature, hydriodic acid being one which comes to mind immediately.

If you don't know the source of the "info" that Iodine shouldn't be taken with vit. C, I think it is fine that you accept this as gospel, while simultaneously requiring a source you can trust, before you are willing to do the otherwise. That's human nature; and the choice is yours.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)