CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Not just a rumor...

ways_of_wisdom Views: 8,011
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 924,590

Re: Not just a rumor...

Ah, we can communicate after all.    Yes, there is indeed a lot to this, I've been reading and reading all I can but there is always more and I'm sure this will go on indefinitely because as research advances there will be more to learn.

After I wrote my message I had a similar thought about the factors concerning using a.a. at all or not, perhaps it doesn't work on everybody due to individual conditions and variables such as those you mentioned.  I imagine buffered C is preferred because results are more consistent.   Shoot, personally if it weren't for all the objections I've read I myself would rather go with a.a. because it's so much cheaper and for that reason I still keep some at home, both in tablets and powder (which fortunately I can alkalize with baking soda but for now I'm taking Emergen-C most of the time). I suspect balance is probably the key.

And what is that about "almost wrote you back a nice message"?  Even if it was "repetitious" I could've used a really "nice" message, I'm very much in need of nice in my life right now, you know...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)