CureZone   Log On   Join
parkinson's disease - part 2

trapper/kcmo Views: 6,985
Published: 17 y

parkinson's disease - part 2

time to reveiw and further our discussion on a cure for parkinson's. what a horrible and frightening condition this must be, especially knowing that modern medicine has so little to offer. for those who wish to review, the original thread is here:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=912917#i

i have wrestled with this all night. when i began my journey to health by firing all my doctors and discarding my meds and praying to god to guide me, i was really too far gone. the more i looked at my list of symptoms, it was like i had everything all at once. i could easily look back and and say it was hypochondria(it was that unreal) except for one thing - i am now well and feeling better than i ever have. all of my symptoms are gone or diminished beyond being a factor in my wellbeing.

those symptoms included many which were neurological in nature. i had just about every symptom of MS, some of lupus, crohns, reynauds(bad reynauds, both fingers and toes), chronic fatigue, irritable bowel, vascular problems, emphysema, heart problems of all kinds, and along with all the ticks and twitches and internal tremors, my hands were beginning to shake with palsey. my body was useless and beginning to be out of control. i dont know which is scarier, having no diagnosis(i had three and none of them wre right), which is really scarey whe you are looking for a cure, or having a diagnosis like parkinson's et al. i wanted a diagnosis because i thought that would lead to a cure. i now know that most diagnosis coming from doctors are a mind control apparatus which says, "you have something you know nothing about and i know everything there is to know about. trust me." as the mind is shaped, the body follows. my mind was all i had left. i am glad i didnt give that up, too. i would be dead now.

my body was shot, guts shot, lungs shot, thyroid shot, immune system shot. i came a long way before i ever found curezone. when i did, i was frustrated at the slow pace of progress. but i made progress doing(or attemping in some cases) two things - get the bad stuff out of my body(mostly by avoiding them at first) and putting good stuff in.

a lot of the "putting good stuff in" was a two-edged sword. there is a lot of crap out there and stupid ideas about ingesting all manner of substances. i think i tried them all, or at least the ones i thought would work. some did nothing and some worked great, but mostly i would get a little benefit and then that would wane and i would not be that much further along than before. the best thing about that part of the program is that i paid very close attention to everything that went in me so that things like organic food and not drinking commercial drinks of any kind helped me with the second part, "getting the bad stuff out."

getting the bad stuff out is a nightmare. the more you learn, the more you are down to nibbling on organic nuts and berries and drinking distilled water and wearing a mask in a tent out in the wilderness. we have done a darn thorough job of poisoning ourselves.

the amazing thing is that i had lived all of my adult life in the interior of alaska. you would think i would have escaped most of the environmental toxins by living in such a pristine environment. well, there is no money in living off the land. i thought i needed some, so i moved from the woods into fairbanks after the first five years there.

that was a big fat mistake. the tanana valley is defiled, mostly by the military and the oil industry. add to that the superabundance of coal for producing electricity and you have an absolute pile of poisons. in fairbanks in the winter, the temperature inversions are so bad that that the air is worse than LA on their smoggiest days ever. all the air is trapped in a few hundred foot ceiling and is very still. this happens on the coldest and darkest days when the power plants are cranking at capacity, the furnaces are running constantly, and the cars are never shut off for fear they wont start in the morning.

in this soup of soot, the epa, in their impotent wisdom, monitor CO levels. thats it. not only are there many more dangerous toxins in car exhaust, the particulate matter from burning wood and fuel oil for heat and coal for electricity is insane. and mercury. oh, the mercury. coming from coal is bad enough, but there is no telling how many 76 pound flasks of mercury the gold miners shipped in to the valley and is spilled all over that town and outgassing from now on, especially in old buildings.

then there is the military. god only knows what they have dumped in that place. they have been there a long time, long before anyone even thought to care about such things. we were digging up old B-17 wheels from a site once used as a dump during the lend-lease operation to russia during world war two, a site that is now covered with military family housing i helped build. at the new missile defense site on the opposite end of the valley on fort greely, they were digging up old army chemical corps drums filled with mystery liquid that witnesses said glowed. i even watched the airforce practice chemtrailing in the skies over the valley in 1996 before they got going down south.

this digression is just to point out that we have been had. indoor pollution is ten times worse than outdoor pollution. the whole world is a superfund cleanup site. every building should have stickers on it warning of chemical and bio hazards. i had to get specific and selective.

i targeted two main toxins - mercury and fluoride. these seemed to be the most neurotoxic and immune suppressive.

fluoride is everywhere, folks. you would have to gut your house of all furnishings and coverings and products and utensils and start from scratch to get rid of it all. then you have to use reverse osmosis on your entire house supply of water if they fluoridate(which they also did in fairbanks). all the stainmaster carpet and scotchguarded furniture have fluoride. the teflon or other nonstick coating pans all have fluoride. and all non-organic food has fluoride in it and on it. i could write for much longer than this post will be just on the sources and history and avoidance of fluoride. its that important.

why is it that important? i am glad you asked. fluoride, among its many nasty attributes including mind control, is the key to the brain. it not only passes through the blood/brain barrier, it keeps the door open like a kid on a summer day letting flies in the screen door. this allows all the other things we dont want to get where we want it least, like mercury and aluminum. if the insect repellant DEET is also present, the combination of DEET and fluoride rips the screen door open and permanently impairs the BBB, creating multiple chemical sensitivity(which i also still have, though it is not debilitating now). imagine the mother giving her kids fluoridated water and fluoride toothpaste and fluoride treatments at the dentist and then scared of the west nile virus(a fairly harmless virus to humans), she is spraying OFF on her kids every day.

these visions haunted me in the early days. that is because my mind was super clouded not only by a body temp hovering around 96.5 degrees, but by loads of mercury. i had twelve Amalgam fillings. and in 1995, when i was already sick and struggling with various problems(i later thought it was just getting old), i asked my dentist about those fillings because i had heard they were not good and could be causing some of my problems. she told me that was nonsense and gave me the infamous handout from the ADA(american disease association) about how this rumor was totally unfounded. then she proceded to drill out and refill several large mercury fillings. that was the beginning of the end for me.

you see, mercury is highly neurotoxic. it also has the strange ability to make zombies of people. it is used in the religious practices of voodoo to do just that. i had planned on writing a book entitled, "who knew the voodoo they do so well?" i am writing here instead.

the practice is to take the ore of mercury, cinnabar, and wear it as an amulet, crush it and spread it around ones environment, even but it in baths or in drinks. soon, the witchdoctor has full control of the person and has them dependent on them for all their decisions. i believe this is exactly why authority figures, even airheaded entertainers, are sought after for their philosophies and beliefs, lifestyles and habits, to be worshipped, which in the truest sense of the word means to imitate.

i have always believed that mercury was at the core of MS. if it is not the pathogenic element, it certainly sets the stage for that and many other degenerative diseases.

a word on the brain and a warning. the brain is not the mind. the brain is the minds interface with the physical world. it is not an enabler of thought, it is a limiter, a filter through which thoughts are manifest to the physical world and input from the physical world is transmitted to the mind. dont ever think for one second that a person who shows no capability to communicate in a meaningful way is not aware. they are simply not able to interface, even if they are in a coma. even if the brain is dead with no detectable sign of function at all. this doesnt mean that the person is enjoying their situation, but they are there. if they have breath, they are there and their mind is intact, no matter how they act.

back to parkinsons, mercury and fluoride are bad enough, but as we all know, there are many more toxins to deal with. orlee seems to have it distilled down to a boron deficiency and an aluminum toxicity. this of course is not to say that reversing these two things would bring about a cure. i think we would be hearing about that. these are things that must be done, but more is needed. these slow onset diseases put the systems in the body in a different mode. i like the way cayce put it, the cells are trained to act a certain way. much of what we see as symptoms are defense mechanisms in play in the body. once the body has grown accustom over time to certain processes, it is hard for it to let go of those processes and change function. the reversal of such a long duration disease as parkinsons is gonna take some time. how long is likely up to the person themselves and the manner of treatment. i hope to come up with a workable protocol that anyone can do and that fits most people with only minor adjustments.

i have not even investigated the scientific findings of parkinsons. i dont want my mind deceived and misdirected. in other words, just like with a diagnosis to begin with, it doesnt really matter. all disease is the same. it is the effect of not having clean blood flowing freely throughout the body. modern medicine does what it always does. it treats the symptoms by introducing even more toxins into the body. this will never produce health. the toxins must be eliminated and proper minerals will allow the body to function once again.

therefore, a comprehensive plan to cure parkinsons must start with cleansing. not only must the flow of toxins into the body cease, but the toxins already stored in the body must be removed. the simplest way to do that is by fasting. there are other things that can be done to accelerate this process. we know that Iodine supplementation is one of them. but cutting down total intake to the bare minimum and ensuring that what is eaten and drank and breathed is as clean as possible is essential until healing can take place and the ability to handle toxins is once again restored. the body can take a heck of a lot and still keep going. it is when it gets behind the curve that problems arise, either suddenly as with a snakebite or over decades. the results are still death.

the other side of this coin is the supplements. i am currently coming to realize the basics of healthy gut function. i believe orlee is on to that one too. the bacteria in the gut must be corrected. this will improve nutrition by improving the absorption of the right minerals. we should lean heavily on this. i already know that probiotics are a fraud.

another key component is fats. one more thing that is called essential but not really paid any attention to. i truly believe there is healing in the iodinating of fats. in the case of the brain, phospholipids are in order. i would suggest a mixture of organic soy lecithin and a balanced efa like hemp oil. if this mixture were iodinated, it would be a potent weapon in any neurological disease.

ok, now i need further input or perhaps plugging in some of the previous postings to this. thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (6)