CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Incorrect information! Re: holding scar removing business to their word

Views: 6,607
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 910,544

Re: Incorrect information! Re: holding scar removing business to their word

I cannot quite understand why you felt the need to include a personal insult in your post to Plasticat in the manner you did..... Was that necessary? he is obviously a frustrated and distressed young man desperate for answers and obviously internally justifiably (and humanly) angry and at times expresses it on here. I dont know about you, but I aint perfect either. How many of us can claim to be sacrificial saints bearing our sufferings with holy resignation?

People start to bring up other situations like paraplegics, the blind, the deaf, the mentally insane and people living on rubbish heaps to somehow shame those who they "assume" are "complaining". That is fine, understandable to remind eachother that there are others out there suffering also in other horrible ways and often (at least in our eyes) worse off. We all need reminding of that and perhaps a little shaming too sometimes. But hOw does this diminish his pain? should this make him feel somehow "ashamed" or belittled because his suffering differs from that or you decide that it doesn't come close? His suffering belongs to HIM. He is experiencing it. This gives nobody the right to start the patronising comparison put downs that I hear so often towards those that are deemed to really not have much to put up with.

why add insult to injury? I have seen his posts and see how much he is searching for answers. This is what the forums on curezone are for I thought. If he comes across as angry or self pitying at times, is it any wonder that he has moments of coming across like that? Wow, he's young and human. A disfigurement like this is a very heavy weight for a young pair of shoulders to carry. Don't get me wrong, I do understand the intention of your post, but I think to be honest you were pretty harsh and judgemental. There are ways of doing things without throwing that at someone in the callous way you did.

I have not seen his condition and nor have you. Yet you have already judged him and summed him up and done the typical comparison put down. I'm not admonishing you for bringing up worse situations (there are always WORSE situations). But I dont see the point in bringing that up only to put someone down who is also suffering in a very personal and intense way of his own.

Seriously, the guy is disfigured by a condition that is erupting all over his skin in a manner that I cannot personally imagine. His inner self esteem must be shattered. I think he's holding up amazingly well in his own way and I do not doubt for a minute that he has been through the mill with diets/cleanses/flushes/lotions/potions etc etc.. Give the guy a break.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (2)