CureZone   Log On   Join
What type of scars?

plasticat Views: 8,028
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 910,544

What type of scars?

Thanks for your reply...

Before I respond to your insults, I will ask about what type of scars you are referring to that you have removed. Pitted atrophic scarring is a world away from typical pigmented/flat scars.

It also seems as though you may have the same confusion that racks the makers of scar "removing" creams.

You stated:

"The statement that scars cannot be removed is false. Any scar will diminish with constant abrasion and correct healing."

You see, this here is the problem. Diminishing a scar and removing a scar are too completely different things.

I would love to have my scars greatly diminished and I hope that I will someday. This is very different from having my scars removed. A scar that is removed from the skin is, by definition, gone...otherwise it has only been reduced.

I have written other companies offering "scar removal" products to ask them if their products do actually REMOVE scars. The response is always the same. They say that their product may reduce scars but that nothing actually removes scars. I am always left wondering why everybody advertises that their products remove scars when they admit that the products don't actually remove scars. Obviously there is a lot of confusion over the terms "remove" and "reduce" in the scar removal industry.

So, have you removed scars with this paste or have you diminished the scars.

As far as not sticking with any protocol-- actually this assumption is incorrect. Every protocol that I have started, I am still working on.

I Liver Flush every two weeks, I Bowel Cleanse every two months, I continue to stick to my diet protocol, I continue to take slippery elm gruel, I continue to take digestive enzymes, I continue to take my essential oils (evening primrose and hemp oil), I have continued oil pulling, and I plan on fasting every six months ( I am still a few months away from my next one). So, which protocol have I not stuck to for any length of time??

Every protocol I have begun, I have continued. Just because I don't post about a protocol anymore doesn't mean that I am not doing it. When I mention that I have tried something, it doesn't mean that I no longer do it.

So, your statement "you never stick to any protocol for any length of time" is completely unfounded. It is based on an assumption that is obviously very wrong.

Unless you have facial scarring, it is very difficult to explain the trauma associated with it. I was reading a paper written by a psychologist stating that facial scarring is the single greatest psychologically traumatic event a person can endure in their lifetime. Yes, worse than the death of a loved one, abuse, rape, etc.

This causes tremendous pain the individual suffering and can never be hidden. I don't understand of the nuances of facial scarring and why it has such a profound psychological impact but it does. If I didn't have this and I heard someone speaking about their scarring, I would probably say "Big deal, get over it." It is very different when you are actually experiencing it first hand.

So, I am not crying and whining. I am desparately seeking help for my suffering. I have taken every bit of advice to heart that I have received on here. I really don't need to be told not to whine and cry. I find it condescending, rude, and just plain not helpful at all. I am here for help. If you can offer it....GREAT!

So, once again, please give me details of this homemade scar paste. Have you scars been removed (ie, totally gone) or have they been diminished.

Thanks for your help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)