CureZone   Log On   Join
One answer

changeisgood Views: 6,734
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 910,706

One answer

Scars stink, I feel so badly about what you are going through.

I know this is alternative site, but I used Strivectin and Retin-A to completly remove one deep scar from a pet gouge and a scar from a kitchen knife mishap where my then boyfriend was julienning something, the phone rang, we both turned and the knife went into my hand / wrist while it was raised to grab the phone. If the scars were elsewhere, I would've left them, but having scars on your wrists looks off - no suicide attempts here, I think I'm the bees knees from way back ;oD...

I've also removed 3 old stretch marks from my breast area with MD and Retin-A.

This is not like, I rub some on when I remember and they went away...this is like, dryskin brushing all over for 20 minutes, contrast showers, MD for 5+ minutes, painting Pharma on with makeup brush and steaming everyday. I know what the MDs say, but if your body can heal a broken femur, skin SHOULD be renewable.

Im not sure about all the internal cleansings, etc.. I'm just getting into this, but those effects are diluted through the whole body and maybe eliminating the toxins produced by cleansing through the skin is not the hottest idea right now - me, I would go topical. I will say the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) makes me glow, as does juice fasting...

Good luck Sweet Pea!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)