CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: holding scar removing business to their word

plasticat Views: 6,533
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 910,325

Re: holding scar removing business to their word

Actually, this company is notorious for giving excuses for why their program didn't (or will not) work.

The program is stated to remove all scarring in 1-3 months. I spoke to a woman who used the products for 1.5 years with no change to her scarring. They kept telling her it was her gallbladder, then it was her colon, then it was this, then that. Neeldess to say, she was lured into continuing to purchase the products and everytime they did nothing she was given some excuse as to why she wasn't "healthy" enough for the program to work. She spent about $1,500 dollars on all of the kits which did nothing for her and was never given a refund.

The difference is that I confronted them before purchasing and told them that I expected that my scars be totally gone after using the program. Because they knew this couldn't happen, they kept telling me why the program wouldn't work.

If most people are told that this will make their scars disappear and the buy the product, if their scars are even slightly changed, they are satisfied and won't request a refund.

The thing is, the company never mentions the term "reduce" in regards to scarring. They come right out and say, "This program will remove your scars completely."

I told them that I expected my scars to be totally gone (like the website says). They know my scars won't be removed and that I will inevitably ask for a refund. If I use up all of the products and then request a refund, they know that they will lose.

They don't want to lose the money so they are telling me that the products won't work for me because of my "UV sun damage." I don't even have any sun damage. They never even saw a picture of me. They are really just grabbing at straws now to cover their asses should I buy the product and discover that it doesn't work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)