CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Halide Balance, not a deficiency of toxic halides.

trapper/kcmo Views: 4,255
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 908,009

Re: Halide Balance, not a deficiency of toxic halides.

i am getting a clearer picture of this tonight and now my gem will be buried deep in this thread, which happens often with me.

there are levels of detox, not like the layers of an onion, which i heard recently, but more like those movies where you start out at the galctic center and head toward earth. there are groups of stars, then our solar system with the planets, then approaching the earth and its moon, then it keeps zooming in on a tree then a leaf then a cell of the leaf and then structures in the cell and then molecules and then atoms. i feel i have my veins and lymph cleared, my liver has given me no trouble at all(it used to ache a little once in a while), my kidneys are clear, and i think my flesh and othe tissue has been cleared at the extracellular level. now i am working on intracellular toxins and can feel it by regaining strength and stamina in my muscles.

this point that i seem to be at makes sufficiency a very fine point. i dont need as much Iodine to keep clean where i am clean, but i must have a large boost to get into cells. this is where time comes in to play. it may be that each cell has its own time when it can regenerate and release certain toxins. it took paul bragg many years to finally drop a wad of elemental mercury out of his rear which he ingested and subsequently stored in tissue when his mother gave him daily doses of a medicine called calomel when he was a kid. this guy was the father of health food stores, ate right, was very active, and fasted every week, doing at least one 30 day Water Fast every year. it was later in life that this happened to him and he was totally surprised. when i read it, i couldnt accept it at first. now it makes perfect sense.

i am fully convinced that most of what is happening with Iodine as far as detoxifying is concerned can be done with fasting. i believe Iodine will accelerate this process and make the iodine more effective at reaching deep tissue and the cellular level.

i feel sufficient as hell right now. i could pull the plug on this and consider myself done. yet i know that due to the shear volume of remaining body fat i have that it is not clear of all halides. plus, the 200 mgs i am doing now seems excessive to me, yet it is taking that much to get further detox.

if i were to stop now, at one point, there would be an onion layer of cells which would break loose of their bromides and fluorides. this would cause a flu like condition. i believe this is as possible as V's conclusion. i trust him more than anyone else on this board regarding halogen displacement. i see two possibilities so i am going to test it with a fast of my own, continuing the iodine and avoidance of other halogens. i plan on very hard detox. the level of iodine supplementation this will require is what remains to be seen. i may drop down to 50mgs and work my way back up, if need be.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)