CureZone   Log On   Join
TESTIMONIAL ~ I-OD'd

Views: 5,167
Published: 17 y

TESTIMONIAL ~ I-OD'd

I've been feeling tired the past two or three days, even though I've had plenty of sleep. The sensation I've had is akin to the weakness one feels when they have a flu, and just can't get up and move.

My theory is that I have ingested too much Iodine !

To test this, I ingested a substantial amount of bromide from a known bromide source, with the theory being that Iodine supplementation in the large amounts I've used over the past few months had eventually nearly totally depleted all the bromide of my system, in the same way that bromide or fluoride can deplete iodine.

Within about an hour of the bromide ingestion, a substantial and very noticeable amount of my energy had returned.

So we really are talking about a balance window. My theory / conclusion is that the body self-regulates chloride, bromide, and iodide, provided there is no long term excess or deficiency of either of them outside a wide operating window. Even too much Iodine is detrimental, just as are excesses of the other two.

In many cases, a thyroid that is "shut down" may be caused by an excess of iodine, but I interpret that as being just another way of saying ............ a bromide deficiency, but not in every case, only some cases, such as mine, which is very special owing to the very large amounts of I which I've ingested, and it is not likely that others will get these large amounts.

I also recognize the weakness attendant to a flu is probably the result of the body shutting down thyroid.

I am certain it was the iodine over such a long term in such large amount that did this, and I am certain that the bromide remedied it.

This is just a facet of what I already knew, that too much of anything isn't good. What I find most interesting, is that I was able to get an energy-increasing effect from bromide, which is traditionally recognized as being a sedative. This result suggests that some small amount of bromide is actually necessary, a point on which I have been unable to convince Dr. Abraham as of yet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)