CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallbladder Dysfunction, No Stones! No Inflammation!

warrenglo03 Views: 84,918
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 882,849

Re: Gallbladder Dysfunction, No Stones! No Inflammation!

I Have your exact symptoms you describe! I, too have been trying to look for info about the gallbladder besides Gallstones because my tests were normal. I am as frusterated as you are and I too have a kind of faint constant pain and gassy feeling on the right part of my abdomen. When I press on it, it feels just liek you describe without pain. I am a 22 yr old male and am in good shape. I dont know much of what to do either, my doc says I can do the gallbladder surgery if I want and he seems to support me doing it so I may do it. It is not as bad as I thought, they just make 4 small incisions and suck the gallbladder out. If you get it done early in the morning, you can be checked out of the hospital by that afternoon. Chances are, its probably the only way for you to totally relieve your symptoms. Later on in life you will probably have Gallstones as a result of a low functioning gallbladder and you will have to get your gallbladder taken out. Good luck buddy, I feel your pain!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)