CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP me with this please

Views: 3,603
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 8,819

Re: HELP me with this please

Hello Newguy,

To say that your Acne has been cured is misleading. While it may be improving, you are still undergoing treatment for it. The test is in what happens once you stop taking the medications. If there is no reoccurence and you can maintain this with no medication, then you can start talking about 'cure'. The treatment may be creating a whole new set of problems for you, however.

Antibiotics kill bacteria...and not just the bad bacteria! A healthy person has approximately 80% beneficial bacteria and 20% pathogenic bacteria. Most people who eat a typical diet and maintain an average lifestyle have the reverse ratios of bacteria. The beneficial bacteria is necessary for a healthy immune system, digestive system, controlling toxins and pathogens, and manufacturing some vitamins. The overuse of Antibiotics (both pharmaceutical and in the food supply) is a major contributing factor to the disturbed ratio of bacteria and can create enormous health problems if the beneficial bacteria is not replaced. I hope that you are taking plenty of probiotics while taking all the Antibiotics and afterwards as well.

One person's good diet is another person's junk food. I have treated many people who thought that they had a good diet and were consuming an enormous amount of sugar, chemicals, preservatives and foods with very low nutritional value and very little fiber. Furthermore, what you eat is not the only factor...what you DIGEST AND ABSORB is the key. You can eat a perfectly good diet and if you are not breaking the food down properly and/or if your system is too clogged with toxins and mucous to absorb those nutrients you aren't getting the benefits from all that good food.

Health is more than the absence of symptoms, and it also involves more than exercise and 'good' diet. And the condition of your skin is one reflection of the state of your health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)