CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: diet suggestions

Elaina Views: 4,021
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 8,812

Re: diet suggestions

I am only speaking about what I do for myself. Dr.Schulze recommends drinking a quart of fresh juice a day and a quart of pure water a day. Juice watermelons, juice kiwis, juice apples and drink it all up. In the afternoon juice carrrots, juice cabbages, juice beetroot, juice a bit of garlic (mind your breath..lol.) You don't need a particular group of fruits or vegies, you just juice 'em up. They all contain wonderful amounts of nutrition that is easily digested. You may have to try out those enemas to get any fecal matter that is stored in your colon if you are having constipation. Dr.Schulze says you need to be able to have a bowel movement 1/2 hour after every meal. If not you are constipated. If you can't poop then having an enema a day is a nice way of getting it out....well the relief is anyways! Don't get discouraged, believe me, I was that teen with the bad skin too. And it cleared up really nicely. I even had worts and they also disolved without a trace of ever being there. So don't get discouraged. Keep a chin up and know that you have a support group right here. Elaina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.562 sec, (1)