CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP me with this please

Elaina Views: 4,441
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 8,794

Re: HELP me with this please

Hi Acneone, Okay hun, first thing calm down. Next you should probably tell us a bit more about your diet. What kinds of foods and beverages you eat..etc. You need to clean your system up and also drink lots and lots of pure water. I started cleaning up my body/skin first by drinking 10 glasses of water a day. I think I became a bit water logged at first but it was a really good clean out for me.
And also about the skin care program you want to embark upon...I personally never had benefits from any of the chemically made skin care programs around. By the sounds of it neither did anyone else in this forum either. And Iused to pretty good expensive stuff. I only noticed dried skin and I just felt really awful all the time. If you drink coke or soda get off it and go to your health food store buy or order in red clover tea. It is a wonderful wonderful tea. Start juicing carrots, beets, cabbage, 1-3 cloves of garlic, water melon, lots and lots of fruits. Just keep juicing and then you may want to look into buying a zapper from Hulda Clark or better yet get her book and make one if you know something about electronics. Also topically I used olive oil on my skin and after the olive oil I used lemon juice before I went to bed. You may also want to give this a try. I have other skin care recipes that I use on my skin and I would be more than willing to share them with you or anyone else, but first and most important you must start cleaning up your insides. Your skin is just a major organ and it gets rid of the bad the same as your kidneys. So your body is letting you know you need a clean out. I hope this helps out buddy, you just keep posting if you need more help and support. Take care, Elaina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)