CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I Agree with Chardy!...Re: Where to find Lugol's?..? for Jeff

unyquity Views: 7,581
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 874,838

Re: I Agree with Chardy!...Re: Where to find Lugol's?..? for Jeff

Thank you for that info...I thought the kidneys/skin were the biggest eliminators. In fact, the feces elimination part confuzzled me for a time - and it still kind of does.

Heavy metal that's been absorbed into the body through the digestive tract and is now lodged in the tissues/organs...somehow goes BACK INTO the digestive tract to exit the body? - that just doesn't make any sense to lil' ole me at ALL. It makes sense that a goodly amount of metal is trapped in the mucous and stays in the mucoid plaque...hence it's seen in fecal matter.

Maybe you could 'explain me' how chelation therapies would/could cause heavy metals throughout the body to 'go back into' the digestive tract for elimination through the fecal matter? (Or tell me it doesn't do that the way I'm understanding/thinking :) See question below:

>>Chorella binds the metals into fecal matter<<

I understand how chlorella binds with whatever metal is located throughout the digestive tract, and is hence eliminated in the feces. As the chlorella is absorbed into the bloodstream, does it bind the heavy metals located in the other organs/blood/brain? And if so, how do the chlorella/heavy metal particles get BACK INTO the digestive tract, to come out in the feces? Or, are those the ones that are eliminated by the kidneys/skin?

>>Slow and steady with any chelation!<< ABSOLUTE 100% AGREEMENT!

Thank you VERY much (in advance). Since I've never had any amalgams, I've NEVER needed to 'go deep' into the heavy metal/chelation aspect of natural health :)

Uny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.088 sec, (1)