CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ack!

Views: 2,007
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 861,782

Re: ack!

Soulfulsurvivor,

You did what you had to do in your situation. You were willing to try to make things workout but your partner was not. I have a friend who is in a similar situation as mine, but her husband is not willing to change, their divorce will be final in just a few weeks. Our daughters are bestfriends. I really can't understand how this man can walk away from his family (3 kids, two dogs, cat & beautiful loving & forgiving wife). It's so hard to understand...I mean this woman she is lovly, inside & out and was willing to stay with him even after all his cheating. Sometimes it is so hard for people to look beyond their own being. They simply can't see what they are doing to others, how destructive their life choices are. It amazes me how selfish people can be. These kids are going thru hell right now. They had to give the dogs away, they are moving across country away from dad, and they are being sued by the City for a car accident with an ambulance deemed mom's fault.

I think if both, the husband and wife, are willing to work things out and make the neccessary changes then they should do so whole heartedly and family and friends should encourage that union, but if only one is willing then for the sake of the children it should end and end quickly. Especially when it comes to abuse. I grew up with abuse and it can really tear the fabric of our being. It can turn a person bitter & cold. As for me I got lucky somehow and didn't turn out so bad, infact I am very pleased with who I have become.

You have a lot of heart and you should not feel bad for how life went for your children. We simply do the best we can to survive in this world given our circumstances and given the tools we are provided from God and from our life experiences. It's all any of us can do. Some are simply better equiped than others.

Good luck to you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)