CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my Fecal odor cured!

grem Views: 9,781
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 810,477

Re: my Fecal odor cured!

Jessik
Hey it’s great to hear that this is working for you. Every time I read about someone having the same symptoms as I used to deal with it makes me cringe, but when someone else has experienced this cure phew the relief I feel for you comes back.
You mentioned that the seeds aren’t working for you as they once were. I think you’re right on track that you are breaking them up too much. I tried the milled or completely blended version of Flaxseeds and I noticed it wasn’t working nearly as well if I used a blender to slightly chop my seeds. I couldn’t help but laugh when I read your comment about panicking when you noticed a color change in your face. I thought the same exact thing, “what’s going on?” I just couldn’t say for sure if it was the seeds that were putting all this color in my cheeks, it looks like I’m blushing all the time. I appreciate your comments, and I hope you get this figured out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)