CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my Fecal odor cured!

grem Views: 10,440
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 786,687

Re: my Fecal odor cured!

For me diet is the key, what foods do you use as fiber?

I hate to say this but the truth is I could never smell myself nor could my relatives. Trying to explain an odor that I or they cannot smell would leave family saying maybe it’s in your head. As you know the confirmation always comes from the comments made by people in public.

The answer to your question is this. If I don’t pass a bowel movement I will not smell at all that day, end of story. In the past if I did pass a bowel movement I could feel warmth coming from just inside my colon, this warmth was an indication that the bowel movement was in some way unhealthy. That warmth always posed as a red flag for me that no matter how much time or energy spent on cleaning/showering or on the toilet I was going to smell that day. For me those days of warmth were always smelly days. After the Flaxseed experimenting I’ve noticed my BM’s are fully connected and whole all the way to the tip and the warmth is gone. Since I haven’t heard anyone say anything about a smell coming from me.
I often made trips to the restroom so I could check myself with some TP, and trust me if you bring that TP to your nose you can detect impurities on it. I don’t mean to gross you out but if you’re dealing with this issue it’s important to know when you smell and when you don’t. This way you can begin to study what causes it.

Something I’m noticing is that everyone’s stool smells. You’ve heard that saying “you act like your **** don’t stink?” Everyday people who aren’t affected by this problem acknowledge that everyone’s poop smells. The question then really is how are they different from you or me? I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’m glad that I didn’t stop my stool from smelling like stool but I stopped my colon from smelling like stool. I hope I’m making sense and that this helped. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)