CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my Fecal odor cured!

Jessik Views: 9,930
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 810,111

Re: my Fecal odor cured!

Grem
Thank you for telling us all about the Flaxseeds solution for good BM. I knew about Flaxseeds but never could imagine that one day it could be a lifesaver. I have been dealing with the same BM issues as everyone here, and this is the first time I tried something that worked for me as claimed in 4 years. Everything else failed... This is the first time in my whole life that I had 3 good BM in one day. This only happened in the past when I had diarrhea, which have not happened in centuries.

So, you are absolutely right. The Flaxseeds works perfect when done as you suggested. I did the apple, 2 tbsp in the blender with water at night, and voila... Next day, great results. And you're also right, it enhances your skin complexion and makes your skin clearer. My skin is very dark, so when I noticed that skin effect, looking nice just like when I was a teenager with all these new hormones (I am over 40 btw), first I panicked and thought I had done something wrong, but I remembered reading somewhere that digestive problems will make your skin darker than it should be. Now that you told us about this effect, I know it was a good thing, and not just me. I wanted to also thank and encourage the user who's trying the website at geocities. She is right for asking users who are cured to let others know what worked for them.
Now for me however, right now I don't know what I am doing wrong, the Flaxseeds are not working as good as before. Maybe I get them ground too much and reduce them into flour, which makes then ineffective? I will try not to break the seeds to much and see if that's the reason. Again a big "Thank You" Grem for your generous and unselfish advice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (1)