CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zapping a potato field!!

Views: 20,219
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 771,515

Re: Zapping a potato field!!

To be honest with you Parazapper, I don't believe that alkalizing will be effective here to get rid of this parasite.

To me, it's just like cancer and Lorraine Day M.D. who cured herself from cancer said it in her book. Alkalizing is good but it's not enough. Once you have cancer (or parasite in a field) you need strong treatments like Cesium Chloride or Dr. Clark's Zapper.

Alkalizing the crops might be good in the long run (after the nematode are gone for example) but I would be surprise to see the parasite go away in less than 5-10 years by alkalizing. I need something strong and fast!

Also, the alkalizing stuff would need to penetrate deep enough in EVERY square feet of the 100s of square miles of potato fields and I just don't think that this could be done fast enough. Anyway 1 of my goal is to start brainwashing those farmers that they need to STOP SPAYING STUFF on their lands. We need to go the nature's way. FAST!!!

It is well known today that 1 of the main reason why the cancer rate is so high these days is due to poor nutrition mainly caused by all those pesticides sprayed on farm lands. Enough is enough here.

Besides, have you seen the Rife's video I posted where he talks about a 500 Watt high frequency generator that could send a frequency 10-12 miles into the air?

Now THAT my friend, is the 21st century way to do a job. Of course when you come up with such a fast way to solve a problem, people and always quick to reply "...stop looking for a quick fix".

When I hear that, I point them to Rife's work. He managed to kill the cancer virus with just a few zaps instead of sending patients to their doctors to receive chemo in their veins for months and even years.

I don't know about you but if I had the choice to solve a problem quickly, I would go for it. As long as it works alright.

Btw, Parazapper, you seem to know a little bit about frequencies. Can you tell me the difference between an Electro-Magnetic, an Electric, a Radio and an Ultrasound frequency? I believe all of them are measused in Hz, right!

Which type would travel the longest distance into the air or the one that would penetrate the ground better (without wires here) to deliver the frequencies to my little nematode friends? :-)

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)