CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP!!! MY CAT WON"T DRINK and barely eats!!!

Healme Views: 17,817
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 75,968

Re: HELP!!! MY CAT WON"T DRINK and barely eats!!!

I can't get her to drink hardly. She only licks the juice off her food and sometimes will drink alittle milk ( not usually though) I would probably have to give it to her in a syringe. Got in suggestion on how much ( a drop or two?)in food? I wouldn't want anything stronger than 5-10ppm . I guess i would just not agitate is as long. Right? Is the silver puppy easy to use and does the kit come with everything. Where do I get my silver. Sorry but I dont' know anything about making my own but It sounds like a good idea for me and the cat. I hope she can hold out long enough for me to get the money to buy it. If I had to just get some for now I wonder what kind would be best. I have seen Soverign Silver but I want to make sure its ionic. At least from what I understand it kills bacteria, fungus etc.. where some of the others don't. I am not even sure if Sovereign Silver is Ionic because it doesn't say I don't think.I want something safe but I do want to get the silver puppy and make my own as soon as I can if its not too complicated.Thanks for any advice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)