CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP!!! MY CAT WON"T DRINK and barely eats!!!

Healme Views: 17,888
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 75,964

Re: HELP!!! MY CAT WON"T DRINK and barely eats!!!

I can't afford the machine its 125.00 I get to charged at the vet so I don't have to fork out all the money at once but I could probably get the collodial silver if its the same stuff I am thinking about. I am going to call the health store and ask. I don't know how much to give her thought. Hopefully Johney Apple Bomb will respond again. I would like to get her on it as soon as possible. I don't know how I am going to do this she goes crazy just giving her a pill. she clenches her jaws tight. She doesn't eat or drink well so i am going to try my best. The only thing I know to do is try a siringe from the side of her mouth but she hates that to. She won't like it at all but I hope I can get it down here cause she is likely to just let it go on the floor instead of her mouth. The vet says my cat is her own worsed enemy. She is so loving though and really special. Thanks for your help too. We think she might have had a stroke cause her eye looks funny and its all on the same side of the body. Vet said if she did it could take her a long time to recover.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)