CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP!!! MY CAT WON"T DRINK and barely eats!!!

Healme Views: 17,858
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 75,948

Re: HELP!!! MY CAT WON"T DRINK and barely eats!!!

Sorry one more thing. She doesn't act like it hurts her when you push on her under belly anywhere. I don't know if that says anything but after she eats she always sits in a crouching postion for awhile which probably means nothing. Does a cat sleep with its eyes open? She seems to be doing alot of that. I didn't notice them being so open as they are now but I know she must be sleeping because she jerks. Sometimes her eyes are fixed and sometimes they dart back in forth when she looks like she is sleeping. Most of my cats eyes roll back in their head during rem sleep but I don't know maybe I am looking to hard for some clue. She does shake her foot like something it on it when she is awake and then she will usually shake her head. I know it sounds strange, It does to me but that is some of the things she is doing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)