CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i dont agree

trapper/kcmo Views: 7,234
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 742,493

Re: i dont agree

and what are you? chopped liver? lol

you have nailed a major aspect of this. take a carrot for example. grow it yourself in the cleanest most nutrient rich soil possible and go out and pull it up and brush some dirt off and eat it - that is living food that can give you life. it is a seasonal food, a small snippet in a cycle that takes another year to come around. it is not a staple, it can only last for so long, and the farther it gets in time and process from pulling it out of the ground, the more it becomes nothing but compost.

so it is with all food. this makes almost 100% of what is in the store fake food and do more harm than good. to moan about the fact that it has less of what it should or contains harmful substances from the environment is a moot point. it is not human food to begin with. all people are interested in is if it looks good and tastes good. to demand that it be good for human health is childish.

our water and soil and air is extremely defiled. it would take a phd to understand it all(i have done plenty of research myself), but a child can understand distilled water and food from trees.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.142 sec, (1)