CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diary Products: The $160,000,000 Question.

cgoodhue Views: 4,361
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 711,334

Re: Diary Products: The $160,000,000 Question.

Dear Eric,

Thank you for such an informative article. I was particularly fascinated by the RDA portion since I don't get calcium from any dairy source and exercise (weight bearing), eat my greens, drink my greens (alfalfa grass, barley, wheat etc) and feel in my heart and gut I'm getting enough calcium and protecting my bones.

I've cut out most dairy other than a 1/4 of organic in my organic coffee. I have lost weight and feel great the last year. I inately knew to get more lean this was a key part of my success. I was right. I knew bodybuilders would not touch dairy prior to competition because it makes them look soft.

The dairy industry is so powerful it's scary. The amount of dairy consumption between milk, butter, cheese, icecream is out of control as is obesity and the resulting health problems.

So, thank you thank you for getting the message out there. Almond milk is yummy - I use it in my soups. There are so many different options.

Great work!

Best regards,

CG

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)