CureZone   Log On   Join
RE: To the above posts!

Dubbletrubble Views: 4,023
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 673,489

RE: To the above posts!

Hi,
I have been so busy lately i havent even checked these messages. Yes, i think you should do a parasite cleanse first, it most definately was one of my problems. I did find just one in my stools. The parasite cleanse i did was Paragone, i didnt have any die off symptoms with it, i felt good and my skin was clear. I am currently taking Parastroy its supposed to be stronger than Paragone, i want to make sure i get all the parasites out. I am now on my second 1/2 week on it, no real problems, becuase i lowered the dosage, mostly fatigue, moody sometimes, but its the parasites dying off releasing toxins into my body. I need to do more bowel cleansing, which is very time consuming, but once you do these both together, you honestly get beautiful results, not just on your skin, but, your whole well being.These cleanses do work, i prayed alot too, and had other people praying for me. Just stay with it, i know it works because i used to have cysts that scarred my cheeks only a few months ago, and now i dont.And my mood is so much better, i feel happy now. The only problem really that i have is now i am scarred and my skin tone is very uneven. But, i am still cleansing myself, and need to do that last part of the cleansing, the libver flushes. Feel free to ask me any questions. Talk to you soon:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)