CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: rankings

justmarvin Views: 3,976
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 673,446

Re: rankings

Well at least read the free information. He has an article about ZenMed--and what to do IF you get ZenMed.

I have personally purchased this ebook from LeoKiesen. Believe me it is worth its price in GOLD! I have nothing to gain for saying that or for recommending you there. The information is invaluable, and if you suffer from Acne then I would recommend you purchase the ebook. BTW, your question about flushing... well the answers to that are in the ebook as well.

If you have any specific questions though, feel free to ask me.

Before flushing, I would optimize your diet. That's a whole subject in itself to write about. Do a lot of research on flushing here in this site. I would do the Bowel Cleanse first. And get a juicer. Juice a lot--best thing you could do for your Acne and for your health.

ZenMed is good--it'll work for short term. Cycle the capsules 3-4 weeks on and 3-4 weeks with liver building herbs (you need to buy this by yourself. check the website i referred you to and read the article on ZenMEd).

Don't do the b5 overdose thing. It'll make you groggy from what I hear.

Buy Probiotics. That's good bacteria. Garden of Life is the best brand.

Buy Olive Leaf Extract. Best anti-bacterial out there.

Get a good Zinc supplement. Twin Labs ZMA is great.

Get EFAs. Total EFA from Health From The Sun is great.

The best cleanser I used I found on Ebay. You can get it at their site at Http://www.no-acne.com

Running helps too! Sweating is good. One way to clean up the insides (like your lymph system). Run in the SUN (the most important nutrient--i can not emphasize that enough) at around noon to 2pm for at least 20 minutes 3-5x a week.

When you eat right--then you maximize the bodies abilities to filter out the bad rays. So LEARN to eat right.

Trust me, friend, buy the ebook I recommend: http://natural-acne-treatments.com Very overwhelming information, but better overwhelmed and know everything, then know only miss some pieces of the whole puzzle.

Good luck with your journey to being Acne free,

Also--remember, acne or not, you have a LIFE. Don't be too CONSUMED with getting rid of your acne that you forget that! It's easy to do once you get into this kinda stuff.

Sincerely,
Marvin

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son to die for our sins, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

The most important Decision YOU can make is to be forgiven of your sins and to have everlasting life. When you die, you can't take anything in this earth with you, friend.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)