CureZone   Log On   Join
I had 20 cysts on my face last September and right now I am clear!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MidlothianGirl Views: 4,510
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 673,464

I had 20 cysts on my face last September and right now I am clear!

Hey Jamie, it's me, Denise.:-)

Hang in there, buddy. You may not see a big difference until you've done 5-7, 8 liverflushes, as well as cleanse your bowel. Many times Depression is caused by toxic bowel and toxic liver. Most of the seratonin in the body is in the INTESTINES!

I truly truly truly do understand your depression. I felt awful....spiritually, emotionally, and every other way until I got colonics and liverflushed.

To be honest, what helped me in some deep, dark times was prayer, and confessing how horrible I felt to my husband. I don't know if there's anyone you feel you can confide in, but that really does help.

Don't forget Jamie that I literally had 20 cysts on my face last September and right now I am clear except for 1 active zit. Last September when my body broke down, I was almost suicidal. Keep in mind I had been in alternative medicine for a long time, but never knew the "key" with liverflushing. I wish I had gotten colonics a LONG time ago too.

I don't know if you ever got a colema board, but I got one for VERY CHEAP on a site on e-bay. Let me know if you are still looking at getting one.

My best friend had one because she couldn't afford to keep getting colonics. She said it worked really well. I ordered the delux model and got it for $190.00 and that includes EVERYTHING; video, tubing, EVERYTHING. That's the best deal on the net that I've seen. I told the dude I would put the word out here on Curezone about his great pricing.

Hang in there Jamie and don't be discouraged. Patience is your best friend. I TOTALLY empathize with your discouragement. But you'll see such a HUGE change in your skin once you follow these protocols. I started last September, and got my breakthrough in APRIL. So you see, it took a good 7-8 months to get my skin in decent shape.

P.M. me on acne.org if you have any questions or need anymore encouragement.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)