CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MEMO TO ALL GUYS: TAKE A SHOWER TWICE A DAY!!!

just_peachy Views: 2,411
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 664,408

Re: MEMO TO ALL GUYS: TAKE A SHOWER TWICE A DAY!!!

While I have met some guys that could do twice a day showers, once a day is enough for my husband. Depends on the person, their health, their lifestyle, their diet, etc., etc..

But, oh, yes, please do brush your teeth!

As far as knowing the smell of men's colognes (or women's, for that matter) I couldn't name you anything but original Old Spice (what my dad used to where when I was little.) I hate the stuff. Stinking from sweat or stinking from man-made chemicals pretty much rank as equally offensive in my book.

The *best* way to prevent Body Odor , clean up from the inside out! Get rid of all those toxins and chemicals from your diet, cleanse your colon, flush out your liver, and drink enough good ol' pure filtered water. A clean internal system creates less offensive external smells. Add regular daily hygiene to that and you can quit supporting all the deoderant companies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)