CureZone   Log On   Join
MEMO TO ALL GUYS: TAKE A SHOWER TWICE A DAY!!!

mtnndeww Views: 3,759
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 664,393

MEMO TO ALL GUYS: TAKE A SHOWER TWICE A DAY!!!

This is absolutely one of those "nobody ever told me" items that guys fail on. I'm with you, Athena, guys don't know how foul they smell...honestly...they don't have a clue. First of all, two showers a day (minimum) is a concrete solid requirement for any and all adults (that includes you women too...I've smelled those "office feet" before...WOW!). Any athletic endeavor requires a third. That's just the way the human body is designed. You smell bad if any less is taken. Secondly, deodorant is A MUST! There is no substitute. Away with the "t-shirt excuse"...you know..."my t-shirt soaks up the perspiration so I don't have to wear any smell-nice"...yeah, that one. P-U!!! Third, wear a minimal hint of cologne. Ask a woman what she likes to smell, she will tell you. Women absolutely know this, guys. Every woman past the age of 18 knows the smells of all men's colognes sold today. Don't ask me how they know...they just do. If she tells you to wear Polo, then wear Polo. If it's Hilfiger, get some. But not too much, please...just a few dabs. I know, we're going to fast for some of you. Overcolognization is just as bad as B.O., so learn the art of minimal application. What are we on...number 4? Ok, fourth, mouth must be sparkling clean at all times this includes daily flossing, brushing to be sure, and the chewing of gum regularly. No shortcuts, no excuses. Regular visits to the dentist are a must. This is easily one of the most overlooked areas for all guys out there...the choppers. Your smile should be an absolute priority from braces to overlays...whatever, pay the money...get it done. Actually, I value a top-notch smile as one of your greatest physical assets. Everyone can have a tremendous smile with effort and money. Whew...that's a lot of advice for one post...I better go take another shower!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.191 sec, (1)