CureZone   Log On   Join
Grog

athena1 Views: 2,421
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 664,395

Grog

I guess I can see why I go on <3 dates per year. This was my first date all year! No kidding. He turned out to be shorter than I was. He was nice and friendly. I'm willing to give this a try with him. The first thing I noticed about him that I didn't like was that he had bad breath, (the kind that when people talk, you see thick saliva moving around in their mouths- you know what I'm talking about) and his lips were needing some chapstick because they had cracks and dead skin on them. I just don't understand why people neglect things like that. So I went to his apartment to watch a movie and we sat on his bed. I noticed a smell of booty on his bedsheets. It was really loud. He handed me a glass of water and the ice had a fishy taste to it. You know how ice tastes when it's in the freezer for weeks and weeks along with some fish and other frozen things? So I told him about this and he was hurt. I felt bad but I was trying to help him. Do you think I did the right thing?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)