CureZone   Log On   Join
essential oils/herbs great turnon!

Wrenn Views: 2,552
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 664,410

essential oils/herbs great turnon!

this is a far better idea than colognes
last longer/ more sublte and defintitely less toxic..
and the hotte ryou get the better the smell.....
my personal favorite?
sacred basil and a nice woodsy musk/ will kill me evye rtime... i sweari would be like a litte deer follow youaaround forever if yousemlle dliek tat!!
remember the properties of herb s too/and of course to eachhis own.. i ama woman yet i abosolutely detest roses and the semll of htem jstu smells liek death to me.

and lavender 8blech smelllike bayby soap/ littel girl toilet reis etc...
i agree it is a must to kwno what a girl like sor the wrong oil willjstu be a trun off.. ambergirs jstu smells liek really bad sweat to me 8)
be care with essen tial oil sthey are veyr power ful...
make sure can use on skin.. and then jstu a couple drops added to soem non fragr Acne oil to ahdere to .will goan incredible y long way..
wha tis nice is tha tyou can buy your own gycering shampoo base from www.wildroots.com for like 6 $ for 32 ozs and makeyou own personal semlign shampoo too... jstu add a few drops of your fragrance and anythign els eyoumgith want
cherry bark oil etc ?
buy anhydous pure gycerin at a kamrt near pharmacy end.. withoil/ like jojoba and lanolin... and mix up a small amt at a time with your rfragrance and rubitinot your hands etc..glycerin 1part to 2 parts water add jstu a few dropdsjojoba/or vi t e etc..and your fragrance shake well and hard befor eusing evy er day rubon arms hands neck etc.. i tiwll soak in/ leave youbutter sofl and smelling dleicious!! with the right fragrance oil.. try a sweet grass
just super smell f or a man.. bet youwill have girls followign youeveyr where..

Ami joi

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)