CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have heard that Pat is a Freemason...

silentnomore Views: 2,670
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 638,906

Re: I have heard that Pat is a Freemason...

I am sure that there are many deceivers and Pat Robertson is only one of them. One thing will soon separate the sheep from the goats and that is PERSECUTION! Soon everyone will take sides and they will do it KNOWINGLY. Here is my question for everyone:

Will you throw innocent American's in jail to be tried and convicted of thought crimes? Of course, they will be tried in a kangaroo court with fictious "evidence" and the local news floosy will spin you a good tale about how Mr and Mrs So and So are really "Nazi's", "gun salesman"; "child abusers"; etc. Will you use your brain to decide of just climb on the bandwagon because it is popular and easier to do so. Oh, yes, and with the economy, it will be more profitable to do so. What will you do when the choice is between sacrificing the innocent or yourself?

TO BE WILLING TO GIVE YOUR LIFE RATHER THAN LET AN INNOCENT VICTIM OF SATANIC INJUSTICE DIE WILL BE THE MARK YOU CHOSE. CHRIST'S OR SATANS?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)