CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have heard that Pat is a Freemason...

Views: 2,942
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 638,905

Re: I have heard that Pat is a Freemason...

Yeah, that's why I should have put a disclaimer on my posts, or change the tone. I agree that you cannot totally prove some of this (that's why it's called a Conspiracy theory!). But when the 'circumstantal evidence' mounts with other things, you have to start putting the puzzle pieces together and see what the picture is turning out to be.

Sometimes it can be blurry.....but a few more pieces and VOILA!

However re the Freemasons and disinformation campaigns. That is commonplace, I'm told. The higher up you go into the more sinister and macabre, and so they will throw out campaigns to throw people off track. That can take two forms....one where they pretend to be a watchtower group trying to inform the people of the evil of Freemasonry, etc. And the opposite, by crying, "Fowl!"

I think that common sense would say to be careful of all the televangelists...there is enough real evidence as well as ???? too many question marks weighted on the bad side of the balance (scales).......and they have largely been found wanting.

Additionally, scripture clearly tells us who the players are. I really don't think that any ministry gets large today w/o being compromised in some way. Either in doctrine, stand, or outright wickedness.

Ultimately, there is a difference between fact and opinion, and while I cannot PROVE that Pat Robertson is a Freemason, it is my strong opinion that he likely is. Also, it's very difficult to doctor photographs of hands, and the placement of his hand is very peculiar and blatantly and obviously placed as a focal point on the COVER of a major national magazine where evangelical believers are not esteemed. And most certainly were not in the mid-80's!!

I totally agree with checking ourselves as to proofs, facts, etc. and I am going to be more diligent in how I say what I say. But, I also feel that it is necessary to uncover the unfruitful works of darkness, and be a good shepherd for the flock. The wicked shepherds have caused the flock to wander on the mountainside in danger and peril (Jer. 50) and this is not right. I want to give them their bread/food/meat IN SEASON...and be a good servant. (I'm sure you do also!)

Gehazi's sin was not that he had obtained compensation from Namaan. Elisha told him that it was not the TIME for this...that Gehazi did not have his heart set upon the correct things of the Spirit for that hour (not that taking the money was in and of itself intrinsically wrong). My prayer is that I see what Abba is doing in this hour and this season, and that I would lead many to righteousness. I pray that when I post, that others will understand and be exhorted to do that which is the Father's will in this hour.

I am not preaching this AT you, for I believe that we are in agreement already in most everything. Just an explanation and elaboration of where I'm coming from...

I am reminded of Ephesians 5:

6Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

7Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

8For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:

9(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

10Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.

11And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

15See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

16Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

17Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)