CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have heard that Pat is a Freemason...

Views: 2,970
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 638,879

Re: I have heard that Pat is a Freemason...

I'm a believer, and quite radical by most standards, so with that preface:

If anyone can find a credible source re: Robertson in Freemasonry, I'd appreciate it. It's not that I don't believe SOME of what these guys like Pat try to espouse...I do believe SOME of the same things. Not in the context that they set it forth.

It's that I DON'T TRUST THEM AND I THINK THAT THEY ARE DECEIVERS AND ARE FLEECING THE FLOCK!

Pat Robertson comes from a mainline POLITICAL family. His dad was in the House of Representatives for eons and then in the Senate for more eons. He's scary. Just like all the televangelists. Their agenda is to take some truth, mix it up in a palatable preseentation to religious folk, and then get them hooked and online for whatever their own agenda is. Trouble is, that they get gullible Christians to do themselves in.

Good works can be a great cloak for a lot of wrongdoing. Christians are the most gullible bunch, and all you have to do is wave a flag and they get dazed in their eyes. Hitler knew this well...you should see some of Hitler's quotes about "his faith".

Sheep are so dumb, they will follow the leader right off the edge of a cliff w/o a Good Shepherd.

What is happening is that this bunch, who are truly not good guys, are trying to stick out their big foot and trip up unsuspecting Christians. It's what Jesus referred to in the letters to the churches in the book of Revelation (read Chapters 2&3)...as the sin of Balaam. If you can't get them outright by cursing them, etc., put a snare out for them to VOLUNTEER TO GET CAUGHT IN!!

Unfortunately, this kind of hate speech is just that.....stirring up the venom in this bunch. And if they are stupid enough to be roused by that, then I guess they deserve what is coming. You reap what you sow, and when the LEFT gets back in power, guess what? They are going to send all the hatemongers to civilian camps, etc.

I'm not for homosexuality, and I believe it is wrong. I may end up in a camp also. But....I LOVE PEOPLE. There's a way to present something even if you disagree with someone else. You can even say hard things--but the stuff he is doing is really a SET-UP. It's not right!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)