CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have heard that Pat is a Freemason...

Views: 2,772
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 638,881

Re: I have heard that Pat is a Freemason...

I agree. Good post. I like the post above in this forum... of WhiteKnight777, also.

The LAST thing on earth that I would do is to to send donations to the Clinton/Bush fund!! (Read another post in this forum about that...)

That is the absolute worst idea, if you really are read up on these two.

But giving to other sources is kind of the same thing. And at the very least, the administrative costs are so high that nothing gets to the victims.

Besides...do you realize how much we pay in taxes? As a business owner in the past, I realized that sometimes the govt. was making as much or more on every transaction as I was! And they were doing absolutely NOTHING and I was working my butt off. Plus then, when I made a profit, they taxed that. They taxed the money that I paid my employees and taxed me an additional amt. on that. Also, the county taxed my property and inventory. Additionally, they taxed the land that I owned. And then, they taxed everything that I bought with the left over money (what left over money???) after the other taxes.

So, with all those taxes, CONSIDER THAT I HAVE DONATED PLENTY!!

I am so finished! About ready for a second Boston tea party!

I will help others as the Spirit impulses me to do. And, I tend to be very generous. But I don't like to follow politically-correct movements, as I have a disdain for them and am highly suspicious of them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)