Spinach(!) Protein Powders(?)

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Ayahuasca Views: 1,739
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 596,464

Spinach(!) Protein Powders(?)

Hi there!

I may be way off but here but couldn't you just take heaps of protein powder?

Dinners sound like they may be a bore on that diet however - or maybe you'll discover some interesting recipes!

Vegetables or fruits are SUPER important in any case - lightly sauteed spinach is GREAT to eat and it really fills you up- ---

I like to eat .5 - 1lb of spinach at a time - about 2 bagfulls of it. This will look like a huge amount when it's fresh but it wilts down to nice, large plateful in a short time. I sautee/steam it lightly in some water to wilt it, then strain off the water and sautee it again for just a moment in some olive oil, herbs, lemon juice, and Sea Salt for taste. Some sauteed zucchini is a great combo..

Eating this much spinach is very easy to do and will make you nice and stuffed, is loaded with vitamins and it's GREAT for regularity - I eat meat with it and I have the spinach meal bowel movement in about 12-18 hours, which is really fast for having eaten meat... Your body loves having that much green fibery stuff in it to work with!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)