CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Squeaky

Grog Views: 1,639
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 596,453

Re: Squeaky

Sorry ! I agree with you on most of your points I however think that this particular diet could work ! I don't think he is including oils for protien but for fattyacids which would be lacking if certain animal products are not consumed and Im not sure i agree with the danger of the carbs that you would get from nuts and cheeses as i dont believe their is anything wrong with certain natural unprocessed carbohydrates and should be included and I also dont think there is that many carbs in either one! I agree with you on dairy but only because of the toxins that the commercial agriculture uses in raising animals! I think also the origanal poster did not bring vegetables themselve in to the picture but they should be included especialy greens and herbs of all sorts! Oh and one more thing I dont think he mentioned losing wieght , but Atkins has a solution for that! Grog

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)