CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Squeaky

SqueakyClean Views: 1,546
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 596,454

Re: Squeaky

OK, I guess I can see your point. He didn't mention weight loss. Maybe it's for muscle building, or controlling insulin levels, etc.

Sure, it CAN be done, can't contest that.

I don't think carbs are dangerous. I just assumed (which is never good) that in the Atkins forum that people would be interested in losing weight. If people wanna lose weight with atkins, they gotta watch their carbs, that's all. Yeah, he probably is including the oils for fatty acids, which is great. I just thought the way the post was written was slightly confusing and so I wanted to clarify, okay? Although this guy probably knows that oils don't have protein, I am surprised by different misunderstandings that a lot of people have about things I thought were obvious. I just like to make sure! :-)

Anyway, Grog, based on what I've read from you, I think we do agree on most issues. We just came at this post from a different perspective, that's all. By the way, I'd be interested to hear from you about your concern with contamination in beans (besides soy).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.155 sec, (1)