CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I completely agree;...

alikat Views: 1,674
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 594,179

Re: I completely agree;...

Again my friend, I just think you haven't found the right one. But just think, you're getting very close to knowing what you want/need and what you don't. Just keep your eyes open, she's out there somewhere.-- Be patient, it can take time.
In my own life, I have a man that feels left out if I don't share every little thing with him beacuse he shares everything with me. Sometimes it's a little of a strain to not just do my own thing as it comes along, but I love him and realize he's just coming from a point of sharing and being very close. Last night he was pouting a little because I had spent so much time on CureZone, so I protested and said he was being too much. But this morning I had to smile to myslef as I realize how blessed I am to have such a warm, loving and caring companion. Most often women are complaining about how indifferent their men are. So... it works you see. When it's the right two people. <:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)