CureZone   Log On   Join
I have a response from Neyyar dam...

Views: 33,890
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 590,419

I have a response from Neyyar dam...

Dear Janaki,

Finally, I have a repsonse from Neyyar Dam today.

It's not so exciting but at the same time, I am praying for the best! Here is what they say:

While they are reserving a seat for me for (March 19-April 16 programme), they have raised some issues regarding payment of donation. Since, I am working abroad they probably prefer that i pay the donation as a foreign student.

Now, there is no doubt in my mind that the knowledge and skills I am going to learn in that blessed gurukul is far much more valuable than any amount and worth every dime but, I am an Indian national working for the Indian Government and I am not employed with any foreign organisation!

As you must be aware, India is probably cheaper than any other place in the world and so are our emoluments! Now, we are here on our India salary + a meagre amount to keep up with the local cost of living. Consequently, it is most unfortunate that I am right now unable to pick up the cost of foreign student's donation! I have expressed my these financial difficulties to them and am praying every moment for a positive response from them.

I spoke to one of the Staff there, Parmeshwari, who assured me of some positive consideration of my request when their Director visits from Canada to India (in the first half of Jan).

I am so full of apprehension, cannt write more,

with my best,
sanjay

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)