CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You are a God-sent!

Views: 33,788
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 590,405

Re: You are a God-sent!

I really feel blessed having this conversation with you through this forum. I really do.

Have written to Neyyar Dam centre to know the fees etc. for Indian nationals, and procedure to apply. hope they respond soon.

I totally agree with you regarding the difference between being a teacher in the true sense of the word and, pursuing it as a career or lets say making a living out of it. Having said that, last time i checked, we were living in a capitalist's world where money has come to form part of every activity we get into, sadly though. Consequently, i simply cannt swap my current job with yoga teaching just like that. I intend to embark on the journey with the high morals highlighted by you and lets see where i land up. probably i am good for nothing in this field, but i want to have my chance to find that out myself.

One question: What is the international recognition status of this Yoga Siromani Diploma? Can one teach people in different countries with this Diploma? (One of the sites says "internationally recognized diploma". Is that really possible since each country has its own rules and regulations regarding qualification of teachers in the physical training field as they count yoga teachers also within the ambit of physical training courses.)

And that Brazil programme, unfortunately, i cannt take it. I shall be moving to Sofia, Bulgaria in April and before that i have this vacation only in feb/march to visit India, so cannt take the Brazilian programme though its all the more interesting as i know that place is just heaven on earth. Brazil is full of some of the most beautiful picturesque landscapes, rivers, mountains and beaches in the world (for that matter, check salvador on my site, that place is also truly magnifique!). (Vous parlez francais en toronto? je pense c'est quebec qui'est francophonie...), anyway. Lets keep in touch,

Cannt thank you enough,
With my best,
sanjay k.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)