CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iron the Girl - my story

JesseG Views: 4,891
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 56,514

Re: Iron the Girl - my story

Your story is very courageous. Keep strong. I think the will to fight and scream at the top of our lungs in our best help. Let me introduce myself. My name is Jess, I am a 24 year old man who was abused by my mother until I was sixteen. I don't know when it started it was always a part of my life. (Not now and never again though it is still a memory I keep). I was burned with cigarettes and lighters, beaten on more than one occation. Sexual abuse was also there, but I'll spare you detail. I don't know what makes these sick people do what they do or why. Your only hope to forgive yourself is to forgive him. I hated my mother for a long, long time. I wished her nothing but ill will, but that eat me up into a shell of hatred which in turn turned to a long period of self abuse. Having come out the other end (alive and well!) it has helped me greatly to begin to heal my wounds. I doubt they will ever go away (my relationships have all ended badly because I have an almost uncanny ability to distrust and emotionaly shut off exept the one I keep dearst to me wich is my best friend. Keep good people around you, remember that there is goodness is all life around you. Take comfort in the fact that nothing is permanate and everything is always changing. His Holiness the Dali Lama wrote that when wounded the best help is to scream and let everything out. I believe this whole heartedly. If you have lost your fatih or your way, I recomend anything written by his Holiness. Thank you for "listening". Jess

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)