CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You know this how?

Views: 3,744
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 56,523

Re: You know this how?

Dear Nora,
After seeing your site, you look so innocent and pure, glowing and healthy. I said this before and even tho I dont know you, I can see you are brilliant, your site is excellent. I can tell you are a shining star. Why? I feel it.

All of us have bad thoughts, thats what make us human. But try to not take thoes thoughts and make them real. You dont have to. You can think evil, but it wont be a reality unless you act it out.

Your right I dont know you, but You are not alone, find a sincere friend for support. Please dont get messed up in drugs, they dont help in the long run, and you might find some sick people down the line when your with those who do them.

You have to find warm loving people to be there.

Have you told your parents about this?

Hang in there- it sounds like you have a loving family.
Lean on your sisters and your brothers- you said they dont know?
It does help to let it out!
To keep it inside hurts too much,
That sick cousin needs to be exsposed, and confronted, he will ruin everyones lives he comes in contact with- he needs serious help, God only knows how many other peopl have gotten hurt by him.

Let me know.

Love,
JM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)