CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iron the Girl - my story

Views: 3,699
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 56,514

Re: Iron the Girl - my story

I am so sorry that this has happened to you. You should tell your parents about this. Your parents love you and communicating with them will not only help you to heal it will help them understand you and help you with your pain.

Also you should know that God loves you! What happened to you was evil and not your fault! Jesus loves you so much and he will heal you. He died on the cross and shed his blood so that you can be set free from pain. He was wounded for our transgressions and by his stripes we are healed. Isahia 53:5

If you are afraid to tell your parents know that fear is not of God. If we ask God to help us and pray in Jesus name we shall receive. You can ask God to help you with fear. You can do all things thru christ Jesus who strengthens you. Pray in the name of Jesus becuz he is the only way to God. Jesus said in the bible-I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the father except by me.

Asking Jesus to come into your heart and asking him to heal you is the only way to be set free from this evil wicked thing that you endured. The number one way to heal and I know this is hard but you can do this with the love and grace that Jesus will fill you with if you ask him, is to forgive your cousin for what he has done to you. He has done a wicked thing but God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son to die so that we would not perish but have everlasting eternal life. When we except him, we can be set free.

God did not do this to you. He loves you and is with you every single day, he is waiting for you to give it all to him, to surrender this pain to him. The devil is a liar, he comes to steal, kill, and destroy our lifes, but when we have Jesus in our hearts and in our lives we have the power to heal, and be restored, and to overcome anything. All you need is faith in him the size of a mustard seed, and you can move moutains.

Once you allow Jesus into your heart the Holy Spirit will fill you and the Joy that was stolen from you during your childhood will be restored.

God has a plan for you life, and he loves you more than anything, no matter what is going on inside you, God knows you better than you know yourself. He wants you to go to him so he can put the pieces back together and heal you.

God bless you,
Your sister in Jesus!
Tanya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.217 sec, (2)