CureZone   Log On   Join
Iron the Girl - my story

Views: 5,490
Published: 20 years ago

Iron the Girl - my story

When I was 5-years-old, I started school. Afterwards, I would be picked up and go to my cousin's house for childcare since my parents were busy. At the time, he was 17.

When we'de get to his house, he'd take me to his bedroom, where he'd try to take my clothes off. I'd struggle and beg and say no, which made him angry. He'd throw me against the wall and scream at me - sometimes so drunk I couldn't understand him. I'd try to run away, but he'd start boxing me in the head on my ears, knocking me to the floor, where he'd kick me wherever his foot could make contact. Eventually, I'd just stop moving, thinking that if he thought I was dead he'd stop, but he never did. He'd scream "get up," and throw me against the wall.

Once he was done, he'd say that I had to "make him happy," otherwise he'd have my little sisters do it instead. I'd pull myself off of the floor and kiss him and tell him no and that I loved him and would make him happy. And that's when it would happen.

He'd take me to his bed and undress me. Usually, he'd use something during our encounters to make it more "arrousing" for him, like a razor to cut my chest, or an iron to burn my inner theighs before hand to make it hurt more. He pulled my hair out in chunks, strangled me, bit me, stabbed me, and whiped me until I bled while violently raping me.

Different days he'd do different things. He liked "games" and "toys" (like irons, electric wires, and broken glass). He'd buy me "presents".

He'd only do this a few days a week though. He never touched my 5 younger siblings. That was always my biggest fear, and the reason I've never tould.

The abuse stopped when I was 16 and my family moved from Norway to the United States, leaving my cousin behind. I talk about it online in Support Forums and chats, but I have never told my family or anyone else in the real world. I am now 18-years-old. He is 30.

Please leave your responses, especially if you can relate. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.248 sec, (1)