CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stinking up the universe!

12volt_mann Views: 7,573
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,186

Re: Stinking up the universe!

Hi Hope,

The macrobiotic life style started around thirty two, and I switched to a lesser demanding regimen because I lost so much weight with a body fat of only 3%. During that last Winter, I stayed so cold that it was almost unbearable. Naturally, I still try to eat healthy since food is certainly a significant part of any healing effort or cure. "Cure" is a misnomer because good health is a life style, not a magic pill.

You've got your head screwed on right if you're thinking about a major in microbiology. Knowledge is power, and I believe in power for the people.

After receiving so much information from so many people, I think I can beat this thing by cleaning the liver and maintaining a high level of vitamins and minerals. The body will do the job if I only give it the stuff to work with over time.

Bubba

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.381 sec, (1)