CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stinking up the universe!

12volt_mann Views: 7,926
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 560,149

Re: Stinking up the universe!

Evening Clever,

Chemtrails might not be the source, but I've read about so many people with respatory infection and sickness that it's a red flag for me. Each person has a varying immune system, too, which is always a factor. Also, the degree of chemicals in the atmosphere vary from location to location. So much depends upon the variables: location on the longitude and latitude grid, ancestory, pollutants, sensitivity, electrical field, jet stream, water, stress, life style, etc.

Not all Viet Nam veterans had my exposure, nor collateral damage; however, so many complained about Acne that it wasn't funny. Some guys did not experience Acne until their tour of duty in Vietnam. They bitched about it constantly.

We were fighting in a jungle area in the mountains for a month that had been sprayed with chemicals for an entire week prior to our operation in the area. We watched hueys spray all day long for a week. The stuff was all over the place...in the water, on the foliage and ground.

I did not have extreme problems wih BB until five years after leaving the Marine Corp, because my body was adjusting to help the damaged glands, ie, my skin got worst and my tonsils failed. Also, I had bouts with dandruff and carbuncles along with other problems. Life aint't been a beach, only the pits.

The comments from everyone at this forum have been most helpful, and I'm trying a vitamin C flush at the moment along with other vitamins. In the past, I tried diet, exercise, liver and bladder flush, enemas, sun gazing (therapy), hydrogen peroxide, etc. While I was trying macrobiotics, I went from 195 lbs to 147 lbs. The guys I played tennis with teased me about putting rocks in my pockets to keep me from blowing away. LOL

For many years I did not know the cause of my problem(s), but my brother was in Vietman too - but he doesn't have BB - Yet he was exposed to Agent Orange like myself. He never had Acne prior to service, but his face, chest, and arms are scarred from organ failure. He's 100% disabled because of a truck accident, and I had to take him to a SS doctor a couple of years ago. The Doctor asked him point-blank if he'd been exposed to Agent Orange, since she noticed the damage immediately. At that moment, I started reading anything and everything on the web about Agent Orange. It did not take long to realize the extent of damage to my body from the chemical. Well, I've digressed enough. Take care and I wish you success with your situation, if you have one, and my heart goes out to all on the forum. I empathize with you'all! And I'm open to any suggestions.

Bubba

PS: my wife cannot tell that I've got a problem, but her sister and family can tell, because I overheard the sister asking the wife why I don't see a doctor. You can scratch your head over that one! Bottom line...I don't have your answer to why some people and not all. Sorry!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (2)