CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stinking up the universe!

12volt_mann Views: 7,632
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 560,187

Re: Stinking up the universe!

Hi Paola,

I appreciate the support and encouragement; yet, I must say it hasn't been an easy journey, that I've had plenty of ups and downs. This forum has been so wonderful, and I'm learning so much.

Concerning hydrogen peroxide, I've tried that treatment which had a positive results for a few days, but it wasn't a cure or lasting. I think I got to the point were I was drinking 30 drops of hydrogen peroxide in water on a daily basis, but it lost its power shortly thereafter. In honesty, I think Jim is right, that the liver must be cleansed before health can recover. I'm working towards that goal at the moment. Also, I greatly enjoyed the reponse of Meeee to Hopelessness about the toxicity of vitamins, which is really a hoax. There is a slim chance or none that a person will damage their health with vitamins. If you wanna checkout quickly, just follow the advice of the establishment. They'll have dirt in your face like yesterday, since they're not in the business of healing anyone; they're in the money making business. Sickness is a cash cow for them. At least that's been my experience. I don't mean to be saying that people within the medical profession do not care, because many doctors have fought the system, but the system is not working. Period!

Bubba

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)