CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I responded to you on the amalgam forum and I suggested

Views: 7,154
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 522,248

Re: I responded to you on the amalgam forum and I suggested

lol OMG so now im immature and unwise???
i'll have you know im 31 yrs old and have a 160 IQ and have presented nothing but logical and totally valid questions and have had some agree with me and even admit they were afraid of being railroaded for doing so.
call me names
say im imatture
all u are doing is making yourself look bad and further proving my points about you people acting cultish and not accepting logical debate.
in the dental forum my posts were about not having money to remove my fillings and after reading all of that i was and still am convinced that i need them out, so sure i will be upset to realize that something that could greatly improve my health is totalyy out of my reach, thats what led me to cleansing etc. and after committing to start a clensing regimen i started reading, for days and thats what led me to these conclusions, the moer i read the more bad expierences i encountered with the good and the more things that didnt add up and contradicted each other especially when i got nothing but gallstone material yet had people with no GB's flushing thousands of stones, thats when i decided something was awry with the whole theory.
thats what i debate, not whether or not its beneficial
i debate whether its ethical to convince everyone they have "hypothetical liver stones " and p[eople treat thier children still with no evidence to the existance of liver stones
so like i said hanna knock me all you want, due to the fact that i am mature and an ADULT i can take it and am smart enough to know a bully when i see one and i think others will be too

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (1)